Minor details can enhance even the simplest of items, and be the key differentiators between the way you wear or use something, and the way anyone else would. This month, my wish list is full of items that have really cool details, or that can be the major wow factor wherever they show up.
1. 'Merci' note cards ($24) – SugarPaper.com. I am a sucker for a personalized, handwritten card or note that’s penned on beautiful stationery; and I love to quote all the little French phrases I learned when I traveled to Paris last year. So obviously, I’m in love with these “Merci” notes on pale pink paper with gold foil—they are a dream to be wrapped in matching foil lined dot envelopes.
2. ‘Clyde’ Marblewood glasses frames ($95) – Warby Parker. I’ve been flirting with these cool marblewood frames ever since I posted about them a few months ago. I’m finally going to order the Warby Parker home try-on kit to see how they’ll look on me!
3. Golden chevron drinking glasses ($48, set of 4) – C. Wonder. I love the look of these gold chevron glasses at C. Wonder. Drinks feel like more fun when they’re served in great glassware, don’t you think? These will be the perfect vehicle for servings of cool cucumber/ginger water and fresh squeezed lemonade.
4. Ruby Woo red lip color ($15) – MAC Cosmetics. I confess: I have never donned a red lip. There is something so mature, so…womanly about a red lip and I’ve never felt quite woman enough—until now. Lately I’ve been having red puckered daydreams and have consequently decided I am ready to take my relationship with lip color to the next level. MAC’s Ruby Woo seems to be the consummate red for both the beauty bloggers I admire, and my friends in real life.
5. Metallic Pointy Toe silver pumps ($185) - Charles David. Metallic pumps are a major spring trend, and not at all just for evening. They are the perfect way to add a touch of glam to a simple daytime outfit—take, for instance, this outfit at Wendy’s Lookbook.
What's currently on your wish list?
Want more wish list inspiration? Check out April's Perfect Pastels.