With the sun finally warming us beyond 70 degrees for the past couple of weeks, it's starting to really feel like the season has shifted to spring. Cue cravings in overdrive for color--particularly light and cool pastels on everything from freshened decor and sweet nail color, to flirty clothing and fun footwear. These are some of the items that fit the bill.
1. Square hi-gloss swoon tray ($30) - CB2. This glossy serving tray will work wonderfully in tandem with the new orange and turquoise based decor on my balcony. It's perfect for use as table top decor or for transporting dishes to and from the kitchen.
2. butterLONDON nail lacquer in 'Fiver' and 'Molly Coodle' ($15 each) - South Moon Under. A girl can never have too many minty green or light purple shades for spring. In fact, having multiple similar shades of the same colors makes for awesome nail art and mixing and matching.
3. Custom chevron case for iPhone 4s ($40) - Etsy.com. I'm totally enamored with the girly feel of this pink custom iPhone case, and the chevron ombre is spot on-trend. Anything that can be monogrammed is also a big plus in my book.
4. Pixel pointed high heels ($66) - Asos.com. Colorblocked + mint green & nude + Mary Jane style straps + pointy toe + patent = * swooooon * These darling heels would be the perfect complement to a little white dress and my mint envelope clutch.
5. Metallic origami playsuit ($110) - Topshop. This shorts romper has a sophisticated look that indicates it will work for more than play. I love the rich look of the textured fabric and pleated detail; and the defined waist seam makes it an ideal companion for curves.
What items are on currently on your wish list?