I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. It's Monday and we're all back to the grind, but hopefully we're heading back to it just a little bit rested and with a positive outlook for the week ahead. With Valentine's Day on the horizon, I thought it might be fun this week to focus the blog on the romantic holiday, as well as l-o-v-e in general--starting with today's Posh Playlist focused on love songs.
I have adored love ballads for as long as I can remember, and this list of oldie but goodies + contemporaries seems perfect for the occasion.
1. All I Do Is Think of You - Troop
2. Love and War - Tamar Braxton
3. Make me Whole - Ameil Larreaux
4. Flaws and All - Beyonce
5. What Love Is - Mary J. Blige
6. As Long You Love Me - Justin Bieber
7. Realize - Colbie Caillat
8. Like a Star - Corinne Bailey Rae
9. Refill - Elle Varner
10. Adorn - Miguel
What are some of your favorite love songs?