This is a quick and easy meal that can be prepared for dinner on nights with late activities. It takes about 30 minutes to complete. Perfect for busy mommies!
What you'll need
- Salmon fillets (I used pre-seasoned fillets to cut time)
- Morningstar veggie bacon
- Fresh spinach
- Cherry tomatoes
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Olive oil
- Ranch Salad dressing
1. Bake pre-seasoned fish at 400 for 25-30 minutes.
While the fish bakes:
2. Cook veggie bacon in olive oil. Remove and drain on paper towel.
3. Quickly toss spinach in leftover olive oil from bacon--just enough to warm it and wilt some of the spinach but not all. Plate spinach.
4. Slice tomatoes, crumble veggie bacon and top spinach. Add blue chs crumbles. Drizzle with ranch dressing.
5. Plate salmon.