I wore my booties today! I paired them with my really simple sweater dress from Old Navy, but they dressed it up. The tights are Calvin Klein with an "aztec" print. I wish you could see the detail a little better in the pic...may have to post a closer pic of them later. It was cool that the booties matched the grey Urban Outfitters bag that I already had, so I added that.
**Oh--and the title of this post is a quote from one of my most favorite fashionistas. Who can tell me who said it or what it's from?!?!
Let me introduce you to my new lover, GUESS by Marciano grey bootie with button detail. I saw it from across the room at Marshall's last week and I knew it had to be mine. I hadn't even planned to buy anything, but I threw caution to the wind in favor of our love.
Wearing: Old Navy sweater, Forever 21 scarf, Guess "daredevil" skinny jean, NEW camel BOOTS!
The kid in: Ralph Lauren Polo tee and oxford shirt, Old Navy frost free vest, Children's Place bootcut jean, Jordans, New Era (59fifty) fitted cap
Today was a great day! One of those days where the sun shines, birds sing, unicorns frolic in the forest and leprechauns ride on rainbows looking for their pots of gold. I woke up with a smile on my face and it just stayed plastered there all day thanks to a few beautiful little moments:
1. I was treated to a FREE impromptu lunch--at Chipotle no less. Ohhh that fresh guacamole....yum!
2. I was treated to a FREE afternoon Starbucks Coffee. That grande soy 5-pump, no whip white mocha warms my belly and my heart every time.
3. My snakeskin leggings arrived from Hot Topic. So cute! A little edgy for me and I love it. They're a little short, which is hard to be since I'm only 5'3". I can see now they are not made for those of us with booty, hips and thighs--I have a little more for that fabric to stretch over. Next time I'll probably order the XL as much as it pains me to see that on a tag. LOL
4. I bought THE cutest little boots. They're a camel tall boot with a bow accent. To. Die. I'm planning to debut them this weekend since I have some potential time planned with the girls.
5. I won this FABulous Felix Rey Mesi Clutch from one of my favorite sites, LA Stylist Mom! I can't wait to receive it!! Also, her fashion POV is so cool. So check her out!