Sunshine and Rainbows
Today was a great day! One of those days where the sun shines, birds sing, unicorns frolic in the forest and leprechauns ride on rainbows looking for their pots of gold. I woke up with a smile on my face and it just stayed plastered there all day thanks to a few beautiful little moments:
1. I was treated to a FREE impromptu lunch--at Chipotle no less. Ohhh that fresh guacamole....yum!
2. I was treated to a FREE afternoon Starbucks Coffee. That grande soy 5-pump, no whip white mocha warms my belly and my heart every time.
3. My snakeskin leggings arrived from Hot Topic. So cute! A little edgy for me and I love it. They're a little short, which is hard to be since I'm only 5'3". I can see now they are not made for those of us with booty, hips and thighs--I have a little more for that fabric to stretch over. Next time I'll probably order the XL as much as it pains me to see that on a tag. LOL
4. I bought THE cutest little boots. They're a camel tall boot with a bow accent. To. Die. I'm planning to debut them this weekend since I have some potential time planned with the girls.
5. I won this FABulous Felix Rey Mesi Clutch from one of my favorite sites, LA Stylist Mom! I can't wait to receive it!! Also, her fashion POV is so cool. So check her out!